Social Icons

NWAHDATY91's official blog .hoho~

Jul 14, 2009

english assignment..

miss...miss..
i'm sorry..
i'm forgot to finish my entry..

LIFE AT INTEC..

well,honestly..
i love to be here..
got new friends and also old friends..
the kisasians..
happy to meet them all..
here..
i learn how to live without the schedule..
you knoe right..
there are so many rules at boarding school..
so,now..
i'm freed from all that..hehe
but the rules teach me how to..
to be independence..
to be more confidence..
to be more..grateful with my life now..
well..now..
i miss all that..
miss my school..
miss the rules that i really hate before..
but being a prefect, prevents me from breaking the rules..
hehe..good or bad..
erm..i don't know...

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Sample text

Followers

Sample Text


Sample Text