Social Icons

NWAHDATY91's official blog .hoho~

Jul 17, 2009

english assignment

no!!..

i open my eyes today with cheerfull morning smile..
ermm...this morning i will go for a jog at the park beside Cemara College..
i had my breakfast..
a cup of milo and 2 slice bread..
enough for me..
don't have to take rice in the early of morning..
then, i rush to the park because we promised to be there at 7.00 for jog
and 7.30 for volleyball training..
i am so proud to be in volleyball team..huhu
after i arrived there..ermm..
i'm puzzled..noticed that none of the volleyball team there..
huh..always like that..
so,i just jogged with atin..only for one round and we do some refleksology..
huh..so hurts..the tiny stones...
8.00 a.m..some of my friends came..
not for the volleyball..
just to take fresh air there..i guess..

and you know what..
they told me the disgusting and cruel news..
hua88..the egypt students also will fly before eid!!
no!!this totally unbelievable!!
i had asked my mom to buy 'baju kurung' for the eid..
huk88..how this happened to me..
jordan's students???they had prepared themselves mentally and physically..
hehe..i guess..
but us??no!!this is wrong!!
we want to celebrate eid here..at least for the first day..
we should be here..not there..egypt..
nothing can i do..
my team had came here..we just continue our training..
what's a sad and brutal news..

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Sample text

Followers

Sample Text


Sample Text