Social Icons

NWAHDATY91's official blog .hoho~

Jul 17, 2009

english assignment

sacrifice...

at 26th of july..
our class..MEG5..
will have a trip..erm..i'm not sure where is it..
we will have explorace..
but the interesting one is..
get lunch at arabic restaurant..
but the sad one is..
that day will clash with my volleyball competition..
huh..not again..
we..the player..me,sabihah,nisa,and shaymak..
will not follow the trip..
we have to sacrifice ourselves..
even i know the trip sounds interesting..
hmm..i want to try the arabic food..
well, it;s ok..
i will have my food at egypt..`ngee..
hehe..
i will try and eat all kinds of food there..haha..
nothing will miss from my tongue..
hehe..
that'all bye2..



miss..
i would like to highlights my english post..
1.all the post with tittle english assignment..

~sacrifice
~no!!
~life at intec
~sorry miss
~treasurer no more

2.protect your bones
3.trouble2..again and again..


i had complete my post..hehe..
7 post right?/?..

2 comments:

Aisyah Shams said...

Salam
Hi Wah~

A question.. why I didn't see Shaymak in any of your volleyball trainings??

Tell her not to be lazy~~ hahaha

nwahdaty91 said...

2echah..
hakzzz..
gud question sis..
dyer 2 pemantau jer..
ala2 nazir..~ngee
she told me,her name not in d list..
nseb bdn..xyah pulun2 training..
huhu

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Sample text

Followers

Sample Text


Sample Text